It has been very hectic around here lately because I am still working full time, and now I'm also completing the prerequisites to get in the nursing program. I completed a chemistry course while I was on maternity leave, and I just finished an accellerated 8 week course for biology 156 online. I have one more biology class to complete, and then I will be on the waiting list to start the nursing program.
So as you can imagine, I haven't had much time for blogging.
So as you can imagine, I haven't had much time for blogging.
Here are pictures from Halloween. Bradley was a pumkin and Carly was a scarecrow.
4 comments:
Carly is too cute to scare anyone! Bradley is a cute little guy too!
wow! sounds like you have been busy! your kids look adorable
They are adorable!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Aww they are so cute, good luck with school, that is super exciting! I can't wait to finish school, I still have over a year, but I am enjoying it. have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment