Saturday, December 13, 2008

Entering the Blogging World

My sister has been begging me for months to start a blog. I finally have given in. Here are some pictures of us this last year.




























6 comments:

Dallin's Closet said...

Oh she looks sooo adorable. Let me know what size she is in so we can play secret santa again! Don't forget shoe size too!
Blog looks good!

Alli

heidi said...

yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog, I kept hoping that angela would convince you!! your little carlee is so adorable, & you look just as great as ever! i can't wait to see more posts, and your blog decorations look awesome!

heidi said...

sorry i'm not thinking, my carlee is spelt like that!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jonelle, I am so glad you have a blog now and I can keep up with how things are going. I am so glad that Carly can use the clothes, I know a lot of them will be too big for a while, but it is so nice to have pockets. I miss Kenz having the pediatric processor, I know it is bulky and inconvienient, but I feel like she could hear better with her body worn processor. That is totally just my opinion, but it was also easier to keep on her head, thank goodness for toupee tape. Your family is so cute and I am so happy that Carly is doing well!

The Wellman's said...

Jonelle! I am so glad you started a blog. I love your pics! Congrats on the little one coming. When are you due?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Carly standing on top of your countertops! Classic!